We accept quality furniture consignments and buy large and small estates. On items under $250 in value, you receive 50% of the purchase price. On items over $250 in value, you receive 60% of the purchase price.
Step One: Check out our online galleries and Facebook page, or drop in to see the styles and character of the furnishings that make Candyjacks a distinctive consignment destination. If your pieces are of similar quality, we would be happy to discuss the next steps with you.
Step Two: Send pictures of your pieces to email@example.com or call 502-618-3339 to schedule a free consultation at your home. If the items are small, we invite you to schedule a time to drop them off at our shop for review. Be sure to let us know about any imperfections that might affect pricing and resale.
*** Please note: We are unable to accept mattresses, or furnishings with which cats, dogs, or cigarette smoke have been in regular contact.***
Step Three: Following our review and approval, we will give you a Consigning Agreement to sign. At this point, you can schedule delivery of the item(s) to Candyjacks. Please bring the necessary help to move large items. We are happy to recommend movers.
Primary Points of the Consigning Agreement:
– You agree to Candyjacks pricing of the items
– You allow for the items to be displayed in-store and through our eBay store (dependent on the item) for a period of 120 days
– We reserve the right to make price reductions after the item has been on display for 30 days
– You check with us monthly to see if the item has been sold. If it has, you can collect your check after the 11th of the month
– Should the item(s) fail to sell within 120 days, you may reclaim it, or reconsign it within 10 days